Sunday, March 26, 2006

God’s word for 2006:

“Let not your hearts be troubled, neither let them be afraid, for look, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”

It is the enemy’s plan to put doubt (Troubled) and fear in your heart. In fact he wants to deceive even the very elect and have you be among them who’s hearts fail them for fear. But God will be with you, he will comfort you, he will strengthen you by his manifested presence in your life.

Here is what I have been given to me in the last 30 days by the whisper of the Spirit’s voice. We know in part, we prophecy in part but we know who really knows and we can take comfort and joy in the knowledge of he who placed the stars in the heavens, who knows the beginning from the end, and who lives in eternity, that same God who loves you more than his own Son’s life and sufferings will preserve you till that day. All glory to Him.

What Follows is the Word of God as given to me:

About Natural Occurrence:
This will be a year of earthquake. I said in my word that there would be earthquakes in diverse places. There will be at least 2 of significant magnitude 6+ in California. There will be one more somewhere else in America. There will be others on the planet but these 3 are in America.

The climate changes underway will increase. The idea that Man influences or causes them will be dispelled. No man causes or defeats what My hand moves. The year will be one of extremes. Record hot, cold, wind, rain, storm, snow and drought. Extremes in weather are part of my kicking out the props of predictability in your life. Your dependence should be on me and not on your weather forecasters.

Just one major hurricane will occur on US soil in 2006. It will strike on the east coast boundary of Fla and Ga. A category 3. This will baffle many who are predicting increased hurricane activity. I will not be a God who can be controlled.

Men’s hearts have been failing them for fear, even in the Church, about bird flu. There will be an outbreak that will cause significant death but it will be restricted to the Asian countries. Even when it arrives on other shores it will be far less virulent than first predicted by many. This has been a wake up call, are you ready if it comes and you are taken or your loved ones? I don’t allow this to frighten you, that you do to yourself, I allow this to help you measure what really counts in your life.

When you see all these things happen rejoice in the fact that I am still God and I still reign over all the earth.


Culture and Media influences

My judgment will come against corrupt media in 2006. It has been used too long to pollute the minds of young and discourage the older.

In 2006 I will initiate the beginnings of an educational implosion. From preschool to post grad I will cause people to begin to question what is happening in these schools. This must ultimately result in education which does not intentionally dishonor My Name. 2005 was the last year I kept my hand on education, I now withdraw it and will allow the locusts to devour it. Then I will restore what the locusts have eaten.

Media will create a greater divide of darkness and light. Choose light. Subscription media is substantially that which produces darkness. No one is forcing you to partake of this evil. Choose light.

People have given up on cities. I created cities. They were to be cities of God. They will be. I will in 2006 begin the return of men to the city. The world has given up on Detroit. I haven’t. I will begin great moves in the city centers in 2006. The prayers of the saints from houses of prayer for their cities and the apostolic anointing over cities has been heard by me. Come home, come home.

I will continue to expose those workers of darkness in media that dishonor my name. Those whose names from major media who were dishonored and disgraced in 2005 will be multiplied. My judgment is on them. Truth that speaks against their lies is their judgment. Media of America, be sure your sin will find you out.

Looking at the future in the natural broadcast media looks bleak to those in the world. But, I will redeem it for my purpose. It must be darkened before light can come. That will begin in 2006.

The music industry which possesses an antichrist spirit will be cleansed. I will begin with music dedicated to me in the Church. Greed and possessiveness which drives much of the industry will be struck down. The music licensing and fees which was for a season will begin to be replaced with a more just and honorable system without the graft and corruption that stifles what I desire in beauty for you.

When you see these things come to pass, know that I am a just God and I will make right those things in your life that are wrong. Justice is mine says the Lord.


America’s Economy

This will be a year of restabilization.

General Motors will face bankruptcy. Woe will be proclaimed. It will have less effect than you will be told by your so-called experts as these things come to pass.

The employment of my people in America will remain about the same at the end as from the beginning. But your job is not your security. I know the plans I have for you.

With cultural changes will come a slowing in the new houses built in 2006. It will be greater than you will be first told. Nearly a 25% decrease in housing starts.
Predictions of gloom and doom will reverberate thru the media. Restabilzation.

At the end, the economy, although shaken will continue to be good. Stabilized.

Inflation concerns and tighter credit will cause fear. Be not afraid. Your security isn’t in credit.

Oil prices will begin the year at $60 crude. Thru an attempt to manipulate the market some time in 2006 crude will breach $100. This manipulation will fail and the price will fall to $45. Your security isn’t in cheap oil. I can and I will provide all you need. In 2006 a new energy source will be revealed. In 2005 my prophets told you of this impending discovery. When you see it you will not recognize it. But I will provide. I am Jehovah Jira.

Media empires will undergo further changes as the culture changes. Some will self-destruct, some will find new life. The changes will be at the very top. I will not allow the corrupt communication to continue without judgment.

There will be a major scare in the stock market causing a significant retrenchment. This will be due to a crisis externally caused. It will stop talk of inflation. The crisis will pass and men’s hearts will stop failing them for fear. In the end it will be alright. Your security in life does not depend on the stock market.

I am passing judgment on those whose source is money. I am your source. I gave you the Power to get wealth. But you have forgotten that fact. I will now remind you again. I will be God even over your pocketbook. I am restabilizing you. There is no security without Me.




American Political Leadership

I put up whom I will and I take down whom I will. Nothing is an accident with me. When righteousness leads a nation that nation is exalted. I will pass judgment against those who oppose my plans.

The Supreme Court has had so much influence in the land. It is more than I intended. A few weeks ago I caused a part of a sculptured facade on the front of the court building to fragment from the building. It was the head of the figure called authority to fall. It fell to the steps and broke into 40 pieces. I am taking away some of the authority you have placed in the hands of a few men and women.

Judge Alito will be confirmed. There will be one more vacancy in 2006. I will restore the proper role of the courts in the land. The role of the Righteous Judge is one I share with only a few. They will be Righteous or they will be removed.

There will be departures from the Presidents administration. Your President is a loyal man and some of those departures were destined to have happened already. He held them back. Names which were slated for departure were Rove, Cheney, Rumsfeld. Because she honors me I will elevate Condelesa Rice. She will become Vice President when Cheney resigns after the fall elections. Those who honor my name will gain honor.

The fall elections will be of little consequence. Very little change will take place. Only a firming up of leadership I have put in place.

Your President Bush will be protected as long as honors and seeks me. Attacks and slander against him will fail. A hedge protects him only I can place around him. Some may fall at his right side and others at his left but he will be preserved. But, be careful in placing all your hope and trust in President Bush. I am his God and he is only a man ordained by me to be in this place at this time. Keep your eyes on me and not on your leaders.

I am purifying government. The scandals you see are just the beginning. Be sure that what was whispered in the darkness will now be shouted from the rooftops. Those who have chosen evil over good will be exposed and removed. Look, it has already begun. And it will accelerate. I put a higher requirement on those who would lead. Many will come into accord with my hand and shock you in 2006. Some who go by the name of Reverend will see my hand and bow.

Watch these things:
Patriot act – Passes but with modifications
Social Security – no change in 2006
Health Care Reform – serious talk begins
Tax Reform – will continue but still not enough

But be of good cheer, my provision is not dependant on what men do or don’t do. My provision is dependant on your submission to my purpose in your life. No matter who I place in authority above you, it is for a purpose and for a season. I can stop the heart of any man or woman in authority with the blink of an eye. Their next breath is only by my grace. Let not many of you desire to be in that place unless I call you first. The desire for power is what corrupts the hearts of men.

Wars and Rumors of Wars

There is turmoil on the earth. It roots in Greed, fear, power grabbing, deception and prejudice. This is not what I created you to be. I created you to have peace.
But any peace you find outside of me is a false peace. Remember I said that sudden destruction would come when all men are saying peace peace.

Iraq. Men have not understood that this was not man’s war that started here. This is where I first revealed myself to man and this is where I will do so again. This is a supernatural war. The first supernatural war in the last century was fought by Israel in 1967 and 1973. This is the second.

The long questioned WMD issue will be settled in the first quarter of 2006. It will silence critics who railed against decisions made more in faith than reason.

Iraq will settle down. I will raise up leaders for this season of restoration. They will not be leaders many hoped for. Men of God will question these things. My hand is on Iraq. Syria will be subdued by events in Iraq particularly after the WMD revelations.

Your soldiers in Iraq will be nearly half what they were at their peak by years end. It will be enough. They will not all come home.

An alliance of Iran and Russia’s Putin will keep Iran from becoming what I desire her to be. She was the root and source of greatness in the past and her scepter was to be exalted. That has been held back. Watch this danger. Putin is not the US’s friend. Only thru catastrophe or disaster could righteous government arise by revolution. Not in 2006.

Afghanistan will require new interventions by US troops in 2006. This is necessary. Osama bin Laden will finally be revealed as dead. He has been dead a long time. Only his spirit and memory has kept evil alive. As a result Terrorist efforts will be come less frequent but more deadly when they attack. There will be an attempt to detonate a dirty bomb in New York City. This will cause men’s hearts to fail them for fear. There is a purpose in this. The attempt will fail.

I have raised my hand against the UN. This has become an example of what happens when nations forget Me. It will begin to dissolve in shame. Only demonic forces have thwarted the dissembling of leadership I intended. I am placing others there to be a moderating influence but I will not allow you to have any other God’s before me and if you do I will tear down any altar you erect. The UN was just such an altar.

I will discipline nations, not because I hate them, but because I love them too much to allow them to continue to drift into spiritual oblivion.

I will judge North Korea for the sake of a Christian South Korea. There is no north or south of the spirit. There is no east or west. I will reunite these lands.

In South American Countries that sought and received revival will continue to grow in my grace and prosper in my transformation. Others who have turned their back on me will be turned to darkness. The country where I was first revealed in my fullness will be blessed the most. Brazil; You will become fully independent of all oil and natural resource imports and I will restore righteousness in your government. You have been a beacon of hope. Woe to you Venezuela, woe to you Bolivia. You have chosen darkness and now deep darkness will descend.

China and India will continue to ascend. I have millions of people who bow the knee to me in these countries. For their sake I will spare them. But the rise of economic power will be set back by my hand. I destroyed the tower of Babel and no man or government shall take any place above me.

China will undergo a great natural disaster. It will encourage many to seek the true God. My love in mercy is mixed with righteous judgment to call all men to me.

I have protected Russia till now but account of Putin and his government I will pull back my hand. Believers there will see and know that I am God. 2 disasters of significant proportions not yet seen will take place in 2006. These will shake the government. Putin will stay but he will become aware of my hand.

I have placed a mantle of peace over my promised land, Israel. There will be flare ups but I have caused men to settle down. The wall which many criticized was a restoration of a temple wall in a land known as Jerusalem. My presence will reside within this temple. I will show myself mighty. Leaders will change. But I do not change. Those in Palestine are my people too. Pray for peace in Jerusalem and all lands.




Of Spiritual Things

My word for the Body of Christ in 2006: Purification.

I am forcing a wedge into the body. Those who would compromise with the world will be wedged to one side, those who desire to serve me alone will be wedged to the other. The middle ground is disappearing. Lukewarm is becoming vomit and I am spewing it out of my mouth. If you are cold towards me, you will be cold. If you are hot towards me you will be hot. My desire is that all are hot towards me. Light or darkness, life or death, hot or cold. Choose this day who you will serve.

The purifying I am doing is not just for people; it’s for the church at large. The leaders, the pastors, and those who see themselves as leaders who I did not put in place will undergo purification first. My apostle Paul called them many so-called apostles. They are still among us.

Not everyone who says Lord Lord is of the kingdom.

Overt direct persecution of those of faith will accelerate. This is of me. You will either stand in the face of it or fall. This is a proving of your faith. Count it all joy when you endure diverse persecutions for it will give you perseverance in the hard time to come.

Polarization of those who say they believe and those who are men and women of faith will become greater. Men will live lives of desperation without the assurance of their salvation only found in Jesus. They will depend on good works, christlike action, niceness, and kindness. If those things are done but not out of a motivation of Love in Christ they are wood hay and stubble and will be burned at the judgment. Only those things done for Christ will last at any level.

Spiritual deception from high places will rise up against the knowledge of God. Some of it will even come from those who profess to know me. Be aware that this deception is among you. My word was before them and my word will be long after them. Be not deceived, I am not Mocked. Ever. But even the very elect are susceptible. Be very careful what you read and hear and see that it doesn’t invade the fabric of your faith. The anti christ spirit is alive and well among us.

You will lose 5 major leaders of the Church in 2006. It will cause you to rethink in whom you have placed your trust. You will mourn, but only for a season as I am revealed to you.

New spiritual leadership will emerge. Some will come from outside the conventional church world. They will not be accepted by all right away but they will be elevated because I desire to take away your focus on denominational structure and refocus on me.


The body of Christ will find new prosperity as never before. 2006 will be a year of amazing provision from unexpected sources. I am giving you wealth that you might use it to confirm the covenant I have made with you. If you don’t it well it will be taken from you suddenly.

The global spiritual awaking which has burgeoned in the last few years will accelerate. One in 6 people on the planet is your sold out for Jesus brother or sister in Christ today. As I move in the world that ratio will move down. I have not yet touched America or Europe. Combined they are smaller in number than my Body is on earth. I have waited for this time. Now I am ready. One soul saved by the blood can pray one for one for those America and Europe. I will move. Suddenly. I have chosen leaders in Great Britain and Germany’s new leader Angela Merkel for such a time as this. They are not even be aware of how I have placed them strategically to bring a light to a dark place as my servant leaders in America has brought.

House Churches are a part of my plan. I will use them to prepare men and women for the work of the gospel in buildings dedicated to me even hundreds of years ago. I don’t abandon covenants. I will honor my word. As these moves of God work hand in hand there will be places for people who desire to find Me.

I will reveal myself to those with spiritual eyes and ears to see and hear me from the unseen realm. These manifestations will shock many. But my glory will be revealed to all flesh until they say, “we are but blades of grass, here today and withered tomorrow”.

Fear not, I will never ever forsake you; I will never ever abandon you. You are mine forever. I will love you always with an everlasting love. This is my word to you for 2006



















No comments: