Wednesday, December 31, 2008

The Word of the Lord for 2009/5769 (the Jewish Year)


Surely the Lord GOD does nothing Unless He reveals His secret counsel To His servants the prophets. Amos 3:7


As I have for the last several years, I have spent time waiting on God to see what he has to say about the year to come. There are 4 other earlier prophetic year end, start of new year prophecies on this particular blog. Since I want to be clear what is Direct from the Mouth of God IN RED, What is My Impression BLUE, What is shown me as a seer GREEN and What I believe is explanation by Gene at the beginning, I have been careful to differentiate them not only with titles but in coloration. Since God's word is eternal, I have been careful from time to time to include God's word where he speaks directly from the Canon of Scripture. The purpose of Prophecy is to encourage, correct, reprove and warn. All of those are here:



The Word of the LORD for
2009/5769 (the Jewish Year)

Overall Impressions from Prophet Gene:

2009 is the year of righteous Judgment – 9 is the number of judgment – Judgment is nothing to fear if it's from the Righteous Judge of the Universe
To judge is to Adjudicate Justice. That equals AD-JUST. This is an adjustment. To judge means that distractions and clouds are taken out of the way so the way is seen clearly. To judge is to restore a right balance where an unjust balance was before. The Judgment is against things and people no longer in proper alignment with the purposes of God. Re-Alignment. Adjustment. Judgment against poverty is prosperity, judgment against sickness is health, judgment against corruption is exposure. True Justice requires judgment first.
Judgment will bring down unrighteous Judges. Exposure of sin is Justice and Judgment. It causes an Adjustment.
False Justice is:

  • Money given to assuage a sense of pity or guilt
  • Bailouts without accountability
  • Giving to the poor without discipleship

True Justice is opportunity and choice. Restoration then an admonition to go and sin no more. Nothing else matters. It's an affair of the heart. If justice reigns, one must go free and choose:

  • Opportunity to fail or succeed
  • Serve God or man
  • Walk Upright or Wicked
  • Fear God or fear man
  • Sin or live Holy

Study the contrasts between the wicked and the Upright and true justice will always choose the upright. The book of Proverbs is a textbook for this contrast. Justice will reign.


At the end of 2008 much has been experienced and suffered but 90% of people who want to work are working, 90% of people are paying their rent and mortgage payments on time. A sense of tenuous optimism exists.
Some economic segments are doing badly, those depending on raw materialism are suffering most. That's the Judgment of God against Materialism. Temples to the false God of materialism are being judged (shopping malls).
Blessings are on those who restore, repair, remodel, rebuild, reuse and re-establish. It's time to take what has been wasted and discarded and make whole once again. That includes people.



Impressions from the Throne:

Fear is the main source of the pain in judgment. Uncertainty. What is going to happen?
Fear is of the devil. God has NOT given you a spirit of Fear. The wicked tremble when no one is pursuing them.Look, they say, there's a bear or a lion in the street. There isn't, but fear makes it real. They do not sow because of the wind, they do not harvest because of clouds that threaten rain.Fear has disabled them. They are stuck. Fear paralyzed.

Judgment is a cleansing.
This cleansing is like a garment stained with filth. It is judged unfit to wear. It must undergo cleansing to make it right. Justice prevails to restore.

  • There are additives. Soaps. Hyssop. Mixed with Pure Water.
  • Requires a Disturbing action that shakes everything
  • Exposure to the light
  • Hanging out to Dry

and then, to remove the spots and wrinkles that allow re-use a hot iron is used to re-shape and justify the garment once again.
That is what is going on in the Spirit in this Re-alignment.


FROM THE MOUTH OF GOD

I am putting a firebreak around you. I am burning away everything that got too close to you and that in the fire might harm or even destroy you. As the fire passes by it will not harm you. What you saw as destruction was protection.
When the fire of judgment is complete you will drink from cisterns you did not dig and harvest from vines you did not plant. In that way the wealth of the wicked is being placed in clean hands.
The machine is going to stop, be readjusted and start again but under new management. One that fears My Name.
You might find yourself longing for the leeks and onions of Egypt but they are gone. You can never go back. Egypt is no more. Do not mourn for her. Weep for Zion – Your true home.
I am by judgment making the crooked places straight, the high places low, the low places high and removing anything in the way of My purposes in you.

Isaiah 45
1 THUS SAYS the Lord to His anointed, to Cyrus, whose right hand I have held to subdue nations before him, and I will unarm and ungird the loins of kings to open doors before him, so that gates will not be shut.
2 I will go before you and level the mountains [to make the crooked places straight]; I will break in pieces the doors of bronze and cut asunder the bars of iron.
3 And I will give you the treasures of darkness and hidden riches of secret places, that you may know that it is I, the Lord, the God of Israel, Who calls you by your name.

I will bring an intense light that exposes foolishness, corruption and the false balances that have been set up by the enemy.

This will require new wineskins capable of holding this new fresh wine. Old things are passing away as they are judged unworthy.
This Judgment starts with my Church that has become drunk on the old wine.

Isaiah 28
5 In that day the LORD Almighty
will be a glorious crown,
a beautiful wreath
for the remnant of his people.
6 He will be a spirit of justice
to him who sits in judgment,
a source of strength
to those who turn back the battle at the gate.
7 And these also stagger from wine
and reel from beer:
Priests and prophets stagger from beer
and are befuddled with wine;
they reel from beer,
they stagger when seeing visions,
they stumble when rendering decisions.
8 All the tables are covered with vomit
and there is not a spot without filth.
9 "Who is it he is trying to teach?
To whom is he explaining his message?
To children weaned from their milk,
to those just taken from the breast?
10 For it is:
Do and do, do and do,
rule on rule, rule on rule;
a little here, a little there."
11 Very well then, with foreign lips and strange tongues
God will speak to this people,
My People that survive and prosper in this judgment must be me the standard raised against the flood of discouragement and the spirit of the world.
My Judgment isn't yet finished. Much will happen still. Only by keeping your eyes firmly fixed on MY cloud by day and MY pillar of fire by night can you stay close enough to MY Glory which is the only real security you can have in the world where tribulation threatens.
Anything else you see or hear is distraction. And distractions will create lost sheep. Stay clear, guard your heart, don't look left or right.

Proverbs 4
23 Above all else, guard your heart,
for it is the wellspring of life.
24 Put away perversity from your mouth;
keep corrupt talk far from your lips.
25 Let your eyes look straight ahead,
fix your gaze directly before you.
26 Make level paths for your feet
and take only ways that are firm.
27 Do not swerve to the right or the left;
keep your foot from evil.

The world is groaning in travail.
... new births of new justice causes pain and groaning.

Geophysical upheavals will increase. They are Adjustments. They will be disturbing, destructive and sometimes even deadly.
The truth of Ecclesiastes will come to life in this day. There will be a time to live and a time to die. Every purpose under heaven will be revealed. Everything else will be shown to be vanity. Vanity.
Anything other than seeking ME will be vanity.

Ecclesiastes 12:
11 The words of wise men are like goads, and masters of these collections are like well-driven nails; they are given by one Shepherd.
12 But beyond this, my son, be warned: the writing of many books is endless, and excessive devotion to books is wearying to the body.
13 The conclusion, when all has been heard, is: fear God and keep His commandments, because this applies to every person.
14 For God will bring every act to judgment, everything which is hidden, whether it is good or evil.
Unjust Social Changes will be exposed once more for what they really are. Abominations. Hidden Sin now made Public.


INQUIRY OF THE LORD for the FUTURE

What of the new president?...I asked...
As a Seer I asked to see...This is what I saw...
I didn't see him in the future.
I see the team he has assembled. I see people he placed in authority. I don't see him.
It may be that I don't see him because he will change. What I think I am seeing is not the man I see today. He will somehow move. Hidden perhaps. I hope it is a spiritual seeing and not seeing.
Maybe I don't see him because he is not there......
It disturbs me.

Economic

Fear = Opportunity
Gasoline and Oil and Energy will be ample but more expensive. This low price is temporary.
I see prices in the US $2.50 range and Crude in the $80 range.
By the first day of Spring, new spring will spring. It will not be over but things will look very different. Hope SPRINGS eternal in the hearts of MEN. Spring Brings Hope.

IMPRESSIONS OF WHAT GOD WOULD SAY TO HIS PEOPLE RIGHT NOW

Stay in connection with others - a 3 stranded cord is not easily broken. It's time to encourage one another.
Make the main thing, the main thing. Stay away from fruitless diversions and arguments.
All the things that have happened and are happening are for a purpose under heaven. Just as Islamic attacks are exposing Islam and causing self destruction, wars and collapse are exposing and causing destruction of things that were out of balance.Hatred of Israel will increase. Perhaps beyond your understanding. This worldly hatred will wash over into hatred of her sister, the Church. Churches that stand with Israel will be hated. Be careful not to fall into the popular trap of hating Israel. She is still the Apple of His EYE.

Deuteronomy 28
7 Remember the days of old;
consider the generations long past.
Ask your father and he will tell you,
your elders, and they will explain to you.
8 When the Most High gave the nations their inheritance,
when he divided all mankind,
he set up boundaries for the peoples
according to the number of the sons of Israel. [c]
9 For the LORD's portion is his people,
Jacob his allotted inheritance.
10 In a desert land he found him,
in a barren and howling waste.
He shielded him and cared for him;
he guarded him as the apple of his eye,
11 like an eagle that stirs up its nest
and hovers over its young,
that spreads its wings to catch them
and carries them on its pinions.
I see mosques that were built to expand the Islamic empire converted into houses of worship of Jesus. This is the ultimate wealth of the wicked converted into the hands of the righteous.
I see the decline of "mainline" denominations accelerating. There are now more Muslims in America (4 million) than there are Episcopalians (2.2 Million).
The challenge of Islam will only be met by Lifting Up Jesus. The challenge of the culture in this post Christian era will only be meet by lifting up Jesus just as it was in the beginning. When he is lifted up, he draws all men to himself.

THE WORD OF THE LORD:

God says He will supply everything we need:

  • In alignment with (according to)
  • His total Sovereignty and ownership of everything in heaven and in the whole of all creation (his Riches)
  • as we draw near and stay in his anointing and flow (in Glory)

GOD IS ANGRY WITH THE WHORE CHURCH

God is about to judge the WHORE CHURCH
There is a severe judgment against the Church that bears MY name. There is a whore church will be judged as she is revealed to those who are not blinded, those who have eyes to see and ears to hear.
She is NOT who you think she is. She is a whore who has prostituted herself with the world.
She looks good. She's pretty.
She can be satisfying. Even appealing.
Very Friendly. Outgoing. Fits right in with anyone. Comfortable.
Alluring to the world who will embrace her for a season.
She will walk the streets and have intimacy with the world around her.
When she is exposed the world will be offended by her, will reject and abandon her like the trodden under whore she is. The whore Church will be surprised and wounded by this rejection. "After all didn't we dance to your tune when you piped"?
She is like that kind hearted whore of legend who takes in and cares for lost souls, does good but sells her soul to do so.
Destruction is her name and her ultimate fate. She will lead many to HELL.
All other pursuits are vanity and chasing after lesser lovers will prove to be most vain like the whore that she has become.
This isn't about style, this isn't about fashion, this isn't about tradition, this isn't about liturgy, this is about the centrality and exclusivity of the saving power of the Blood of Jesus and the rejection of all else.
Jesus, the Incarnate God man, the Christ, The only exclusive way to the father, the Creator of all things, he who was tempted and yet without sin, He, that One, Seated on the Throne as King of Kings is all that Matters. He's all there is. Jesus being lifted up draws all men to him. Church, religion, style, fashion, repels.
Jesus is the stone of offense and will become even more. The Whore Church will try to hide or camouflage the chief cornerstone but will fail to do so.
The world and it's whore church will try to silence the mention of his name. His name is power and it threatens everyone and everything that has tried to supplant him from the hearts of men.
His Spirit that dwells in and overflows from his church is all that can wash away the whoredom of the whore church.
God is saying to the whore church. Repent for your end is at hand.
I don't see her repenting. And in the Book of Revelation, she doesn't.



I SEE....as a SEER

Faith in Government will fail. Not in 2009, but it will fail. It has tried to take the place of a Jealous God. He will not allow any other Gods before him.
Man's attempt at witchcraft will fail. It is all vanity. Therefore attempts to modify the climate by human efforts will continue to prove foolish and vain.
George Bush was ordained as the Rod of God during his administration. Many of the things he did that caused great anger in the world were there to be used for The purposes of God. He has suffered insult and derision for doing what God called him to do. His legacy will be greater than his shame.

GOD SPEAKS
Fear not, I will give you rest. Those who seek me will find me and in that day I will give you a sabbath day rest. I AM your sabbath day rest. Come to me all who are weary and heavy laden. Find Rest.
Treat all that is DUNG in your life as DUNG. Do not see it as something precious to be held on to.

Philippians 3
7 But whatever was to my profit I now consider loss for the sake of Christ. What is more, I consider everything a loss compared to the surpassing greatness of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord, for whose sake I have lost all things. I consider them rubbish, that I may gain Christ and be found in him, not having a righteousness of my own that comes from the law, but that which is through faith in Christ—the righteousness that comes from God and is by faith. I want to know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead.
Pressing on Toward the Goal
Not that I have already obtained all this, or have already been made perfect, but I press on to take hold of that for which Christ Jesus took hold of me. Brothers, I do not consider myself yet to have taken hold of it. But one thing I do: Forgetting what is behind and straining toward what is ahead, I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus.

Love not the world, nor the things that are in the world.

IMPRESSIONS from the Throne
God says, "I am doing a citizenship check. Of which kingdom are you? Where do you belong? If you are of the Kingdom of God, start to act accordingly. If not......"
Everything that has been shaken will continue to shake and more. Except the unshakable God.
Put all your confidence in him. He will NEVER be shaken. He cannot be.

God's word to his wandering Church.

  • Return to me.
  • Keep your focus strictly on Me.
  • Stay Pure and Holy – do not be conformed to the world.
  • Make Disciples First and Foremost – It is My command
  • Encourage one another as the days grow darker
  • What looks like a wound to you is a tearing down to build up. After 3 days I will raise you up again. All things are become new.

GOD SAYS – I HAVE TORN DOWN BAAL

On 7-7-07 I heard your cry as tens of thousands of you called out in Nashville TN. "Tear down the Baals in our lives" you said. You called, I answered.
On September 29th 2008, the first day of a New Moon, Rosh HaShana, the first day of the year 5769, a year of judgment, on the 440th day after you cried out (a full double fast), I ripped them down and gave you a sign of in market fall of 777 exact point Dow Jones Average in one day to let you know that this is of me. The Baals are torn down. Don't rebuild the altar.
The high places are being disgraced. This is not loss, you will not suffer loss, this is purification.
Set aside everything that is not of ME.
All hope and confidence must be placed in ME or it will become idolatry. I will tear down and destroy anything you place above me or in my place. I will remove anything that hinders love. Everything.
Security is only in ME.
I will take away anything that appears to look secure that isn't of ME.
When the enemy attacks, I am your hiding place. Stay under my wings in the secret place.
There will be disasters and confusions. Prepared but not surprised.
THERE WILL BE BLOOD. It was a movie.
Yes, there will, and it's free and it heals. When the time comes be ready to tap into the precious flow. I have provided all you need.
I will never leave you nor forsake you.
No matter how bad it seems. I am always with you.
When the times come, man will not be able to respond. Only I am able.
My judgments on the world and the world system are not harsh nor are they offensive. As you draw closer to me they will seem just and right. Don't judge. The sin in the church will be the sin of offense. If you are offended in me, I will be offended in you.
I started with a cleansing of my Bride, my Body, It is not yet done, judgment must begin and finish in MY house or it is NOT MY HOUSE. The refining fire must continue until you shine as pure gold.


A FINAL WORD OF IMPRESSION
Pray for justice.... Godly Justice. Not as the world sees justice... Justice over unjust balances.
Unjust Judges.
Unjust Rulers.


FINAL WORD FROM THE THRONE
Do not be fearful. Ask of ME in your time of need and fear, "Where is the God of Elijah” and strike the troubled waters with your mantle of anointing.
Then step back and watch as I part those waters.
Spend time cleaving to me and to my true church, spend less time worrying about your personal holiness. I will cleanse you by the washing of the water of my word and sprinkle you with clean water to make you pure. Trust me for your sanctification as you did for your salvation. The accuser of the brethren has nothing against you that hasn't already been made whole and pure in ME.
Lo I am with you ALWAYS.......ALWAYS

3 comments:

Gideon said...

Hi MY name is Michele and I read your word for 2009 I just wanted to share with you the word the LORD gave me. Bless you.

JACOBS WELL


Joh 4:5 Then cometh he to a city of Samaria, which is called Sychar, near to the parcel of ground that Jacob gave to his son Joseph.
Joh 4:6 Now Jacob's well was there. Jesus therefore, being wearied with his journey, sat thus on the well: and it was about the sixth hour.
Joh 4:7 There cometh a woman of Samaria to draw water: Jesus saith unto her, Give me to drink.
Joh 4:8 (For his disciples were gone away unto the city to buy meat.)
Joh 4:9 Then saith the woman of Samaria unto him, How is it that thou, being a Jew, askest drink of me, which am a woman of Samaria? for the Jews have no dealings with the Samaritans.
Joh 4:10 Jesus answered and said unto her, If thou knewest the gift of God, and who it is that saith to thee, Give me to drink; thou wouldest have asked of him, and he would have given thee living water.
Joh 4:11 The woman saith unto him, Sir, thou hast nothing to draw with, and the well is deep: from whence then hast thou that living water?
Joh 4:12 Art thou greater than our father Jacob, which gave us the well, and drank thereof himself, and his children, and his cattle?
Joh 4:13 Jesus answered and said unto her, Whosoever drinketh of this water shall thirst again:
Joh 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.
Joh 4:15 The woman saith unto him, Sir, give me this water, that I thirst not, neither come hither to draw.

Joh 4:23 but the hour cometh, and now is, when the true worshippers shall worship the Father in spirit and in truth: for the Father seeketh such to worship him.
Joh 4:24 God is a Spirit: and they that worship him must worship him in spirit and in truth.

On the 23 rd of December I woke up as usual, my typical routine, got my coffee and sat down, it was then the Lord spoke to me and said “Jacobs well” today is New years eve, the 31st of December, 2008 it has taken me 9 days to hear what the LORD was saying concerning this. I love it when I hear the heart of the Father, as I have written before many times that is my passion to know Him and hear his heart beat! Well as some of you know by now that read any of my writings will know I am all about interpreting scripture right, weather it be literal, symbolic or in type, we have to know what the LORD is saying. The LORD brought to my attention that as I thought upon this, that it had taken me 9 days, which caused me seek out the meaning of the number, and then I thought, 9 days, and 2009 is approaching.
I saw it took nine days for me to hear, what the LORD was saying (I counted the day he spoke to me as one) nine is the number of Judgment,, the conclusion of an ending, or a matter, it represents the conclusion of mans works, it represents finality. So I swear in my wrath they shall not enter into my rest.(Hebrews 3:11) the phrase “my wrath” in the Greek has the numeric value of 999.

2009 will be fast upon us, it will be here as you are reading this. I do not think judgment is a bad thing, judgment is the LORD chastening his children, the morning of the 23rd I opened my eyes to also hear the LORD say “2009 the church will be mine”. Yes the church will be His not mans not any organization nor any program, nor any idol or god, the church will be his; the conclusion of mans ways and works are coming to finality, it will be handed back to him, even if it is through judgment! For some that judgment will be brought on because what you sow you will reap, our own wickedness shall chasten you, Jeremiah 2:19.

So what could Jacobs well have to do with all this? Well as you read the above scripture it is pretty plain that Jesus is the living water leading to eternal life, have we forgotten that he died a gruesome death? FOR US!!! Crucified that we may live and have eternal life, not just the life after this, but here and now life abundantly, and for those who think temporally, like prospering with things of this world that is not what I mean, because when you truly have a drink of the living water and you keep drawing from that living water you will not ever want nor be thirsty again!! GLORY!!!!! After all that is what he said to the Samaritan woman, are we any different today? There are a lot of thirsty people out there who quench their thirst with the things of this life, and the LORD is saying no more!! I AM the LIVING WATER I HAVE COME TO GIVE YOU A DRINK! THAT IS WHY I DIED, THAT YOU MAY HAVE LIFE! The message from the beginning has been that, to you who are thirsty come and drink for I am the fountain of Living water, where can we go but to the Rock! God has always called us to come and drink, but man is always wanting to do it his way, man is always wanting to create and build other means, and attach the Name of God to it, this year 2009 will be a year of Gods divine judgment on mans ways and actions, it will be a year of sending forth those who have been hiding in the caves and waiting for the thrust of their God, it will usher a new breed of men and women who have been waiting and hoping in their God, and drinking from the source of heaven , their Creator, Living water. The day of mans works are coming to an end; God will shine in this new year in those who have KNOWN their God, and His heart!!

Let us look for a moment at what a well is, symbolically it is a symbol of refreshment, source of water of life, the Webster’s dictionary say it is “source of supply” .Who is your source of supply? And what is the LORD saying about all this? Well I will share with you, and if you truly have ears to hear you will hear, it is his heart, not mine, it is his concern, not mine, but he needs vessels to move through he needs voices to declare, so I will declare.

Look at Jeremiah chapter 2, we will go through this chapter, and see the heart of God for his people, and know it has not changed today, for God is the same yesterday, today and forever! Here the word of the Lord comes to Jeremiah, he is reminding the people of their commitment to Him, their marriage and love to one God. They were the first fruits of his harvest. In verse 5 God is asking what unrighteousness did your fathers find in Me, that they went far from Me and habitually went after emptiness falseness and futility and themselves became fruitless and worthless? Even today God is asking what has caused his people today to trust in the arm of the flesh, and the things of this world.
And in verse 6 no one says “where is the LORD”? There is no remembrance of who and what he is and did to them, they have left there first love. If you leave your first love you will most assuredly go find another love.

Even the priests and the shepherds and the prophets do not say “where is the LORD? They follow after things that do not profit (gods of this world) they make their own agendas, only causing the hearts of the righteous to suffer.

In verse 9 it says,
Therefore or some translation say wherefore A primitive root; properly to be erect (that is, stand perpendicular) the word perpendicular means upright or vertical, plumb rule, perpendicular position moral uprightness, a plumb line.
So now let s look at that verse again
Jer 2:9 Wherefore I will yet plead with you, saith the LORD, and with your children's children will I plead.
The Amplified version says this; Therefore I will still contend with you (by inflicting further judgments on you), says the LORD and with your children’s children will I contend.
God loves the church so much he will contend with her, He is coming to her with a plumb line in his hand a standard of uprightness, moral uprightness , until He sees her standing perpendicular,(morally upright to his standard) until she raises that plumb line just as he is that plumb line himself.
Let me at this point say this, the god of this world is coming down in 2009, it is the god of greed and lust of money, the pleasure of self, no longer will those false gods erect there ugly head in the house of the LORD! God is a jealous God and he said himself you will not have any other gods before him. That is why the economy is in the state it is in, and I believe it will get darker, but alleluia!!! the Light will shine through a people who are willing to let go of the gods of this world and serve the One True God!!! Jehovah!!!!

Jeremiah goes on to say in verses 11-13

Jer 2:11 Hath a nation changed their gods, which are yet no gods? but my people have changed their glory for that which doth not profit.
Jer 2:12 Be astonished, O ye heavens, at this, and be horribly afraid, be ye very desolate, saith the LORD.
Jer 2:13 For my people have committed two evils; they have forsaken me the fountain of living waters, and hewed them out cisterns, broken cisterns, that can hold no water.
Today the church has changed their God for the things that do not profit, she has hewed out cisterns (to dig), when you dig you have a well) that hold not the things of God but they are broken, they have only carried worthless empty things. There is no water in them, Jesus cannot condone the works of man, and he can not bless the works of the flesh! If you are wondering why you are not seeing freedom and blessing and victory, is it because you have trusted in the arm of the flesh, the things that do not profit? In the Amplified version Jeremiah 17:4-5 says this ,And you ,through your own fault, will loosen your hand and discontinue from your heritage which I gave you; and will cause you to serve your enemies in a land which you do not know, for you have kindled a fire in my anger which will burn throughout the ages. Vs 5 Thus says the LORD: Cursed (with great evil) is the strong man who trusts in and relies on frail man, making weak (human) flesh his arm, and whose mind and heart turn aside from the LORD.
Jeremiah 17:6
For he shall be like a shrub or a person naked and destitute in the desert; and he shall not see any good come, but shall dwell in the parched places in the wilderness, in an uninhabited salt land. (John 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.)

7[Most] blessed is the man who believes in, trusts in, and relies on the Lord, and whose hope and confidence the Lord is.
8For he shall be like a tree planted by the waters that spreads out its roots by the river; and it shall not see and fear when heat comes; but its leaf shall be green. It shall not be anxious and full of care in the year of drought, nor shall it cease yielding fruit. (Those that trust and lean upon their God with all openness of heart and willingness of change, will not fear when the judgment comes, they will rest in the everlasting arms of Jesus, and say change me LORD make me like you)
9The heart is deceitful above all things, and it is exceedingly perverse and corrupt and severely, mortally sick! Who can know it [perceive, understand, be acquainted with his own heart and mind]?
(I am amazed how Christians are so adamant about protecting what is in their heart they will build fortified walls around their “doctrines” never open to possibly being in error, contorting scripture or believing w hat “man” has taught them, but never studying to show themselves approved 2Tim.2:15 they are unteachable, and stout hearted, because the truth is the heart is deceitful above all things, those are not my words, that is scripture, but we go on protecting our scared cows)
10I the Lord search the mind, I try the heart, even to give to every man according to his ways, according to the fruit of his doings.

13O Lord, the Hope of Israel, all who forsake You shall be put to shame. They who depart from You and me [Your prophet] shall [disappear like] writing upon the ground, because they have forsaken the Lord, the Fountain of living waters.
14Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved, for You are my praise.

Joh 7:37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.
Joh 7:38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.
Rev 22:17 And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.
Rev 21:6 And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

GLORY TO GOD, IF ANY ONE IS THIRSTY; ARE YOU THIRSTY FOR TRUTH AND THE THINGS OF GOD NO MATTER WHAT THE COST WILL BE? Then come and drink, take in consume digest all that he is and partake of the LIVING WATER, and he will quench your thirst.

2Pe 2:17 These are wells without water, clouds that are carried with a tempest; to whom the mist of darkness is reserved for ever.
2Pe 2:18 For when they speak great swelling words of vanity, they allure through the lusts of the flesh, through much wantonness, those that were clean escaped from them who live in error.
2Pe 2:19 While they promise them liberty, they themselves are the servants of corruption: for of whom a man is overcome, of the same is he brought in bondage.

Here in 2 Peter it talks about those wells with out water, they have no living water flowing through them they only have SELF and DESIRES OF THE FLESH, while they promise liberty, they are servants of corruption, OF WHOM MAN IS OVERCOME, now that is so simple in understanding, For when they speak GREAT SWELLING words of VANITY, what is vanity? SELF, THE god OF SELF!!! The flesh loves to hear the things that tantalize the flesh creature.

I
Joh 4:14 But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

What does your well consist of? Does it have the living water springing up or is stagnant water, polluted water, bitter water?

Now let us look again at the meaning of the number nine; The Hebrew word for nine is tish-aw derived from a word meaning, to look at, or to regard, gaze at or about, judgment.
It is my conviction as I felt the LORD giving me this that is what I sense the LORD is saying for 2009,I do not know what the word of the LORD is “out there” I can only seek him for myself and pray it is confirmed. To re-cap on all this I believe that 2009 is a year where we will see the judgment of God, on His church first 1Pe 4:17 For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God: and if it first begin at us, what shall the end be of them that obey not the gospel of God?

It is my conviction that judgment is not a bad thing; it may hurt, and may cause sorrow but godly sorrow does cause us to repent
2Co 7:10 For godly sorrow worketh repentance to salvation not to be repented of: but the sorrow of the world worketh death.
I believe in the last days the ministry of Elijah will return, which is the ministry of repentance Malachi 4:5-6, Elijah returned in the Spirit of John the Baptist, but now it needs to return in the day of the LORD. I believe it will come and is here and we must heed to the message of it as it will change us and make us into what the Father wants his church to be!
So you who are thirsty Jesus say’s “come and drink of the fountain of life”


In His service,
Michele

prophecyfire/ D. gansmann said...

thank you prophet gene for this 2009 word i was actually on top roof for new years when i read it on the internet phone after newyears....numbers and colors have been flowing through the prophetic schools all this year plus prophetic judgements so I really rang true for me tonite and rang a bell in my spirit own life and struggles,your prophesying is right on again brother you dont need me to confirm it but I just like to encourage you on in the spirit of prophesying and truth...happy new years.....prophet expressions

Daystar said...

Hello from Daystar

Blessings to all who read the prophecies and hear the word of the Lord.

Another thing that the Lord has been speaking to my heart, is that He is calling his servants away into times of “quieting ourselves” before Him, and just waiting in His Presence.

He will come to and speak to many. He will come to and heal many. He will show us many things – some we can share – some we will have to hold in our hearts until the appropriate time for releasing it.

Walk softly before all mankind, and watch for times to release what the Lord has within us for individuals in the market place.

The worldlings will become deawn to the peace and love of the Lord within us, andmany doors will be opened to share the Gospel and love of Jesus.

To me the number 9 also speaks of 3X3 or a tripling effect of the Godhead being released within prepared vessels.

Blessings to all

3/10/09